Ekaterina Zagustina (aka KatjaFaith) is a Russian illustrator and photographer. The base of most of her works is a photograph, digitally manipulated and/or mixed with digital painting.
She has been working more in the field of photography with her art for some time, creating some surreal/conceptual/sci-fi/social concepts and ideas for the new series of works as fully self-produced personal projects.
Award holder (2012-2016) in:
• Trierenberg Super Circuit and Special Circuit (2 Gold Medals, 2 Gold Medals of Excellence)
• Moscow International Photography Awards (3rd place, several Honorable Mentions)
• Prix de la Photographie (PX3) (Bronze Medal in People's Choice, several Honorable Mentions)
• One Eyeland Photography Awards (Bronze)
• Equinox Three - International Salon of Fine Art Photography 2016 (PSA Gold Medal, IVAF Silver Medal, FIAP Honorable Mention)
• Photo Circle 2015 (ISF Silver Medal), International Photography Awards (IPA) (several Honorable Mentions)
• London International Creative Competition (LICC) (Honorable Mention)
• Neutral Density Photography Awards (ND Awards) (Honorable Mention)
• Several book covers for Apex Book Company
• Viaje a Bizancio Ediciones
• Cover art for "The Sorrow King" by Andersen Prunty
• EXIT by Shane Filer
• PhotArt (magazine cover + interview)
• Fashion Collection
• Sugarkiss Magazine
• Apex Magazine (magazine covers, twice)
• Photo+ (magazine cover + interview)
• Published in artbooks "The Best of the Best Photographers 2015
• One Eyeland Book Vol. 5
• "Inspiration International Artbook 2016"